Thursday, February 4, 2010

What the hell is that?

This is a new segment I'd like to call: "What the hell is that?" These posts will contain things that just make you say, well, "what the hell is that?" And for fun, I bring you the classic SNL sketch, "What the hell is that?" starring Steve Martin and Bill Murray.

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?

Zander | MySpace Video

So to kick things off, here is the new version of Monopoly Hasbro is releasing for the 75th anniversary. So obviously, first off, it's round, and we just can't be having that. Secondly, there's no physical cash, it's on a debit card system...so no cheating..lame!


The second upcoming product for this post is for the upcoming videogame, "Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1." Ok, so I'm all for classic Sonic games, I grew up with them, I love them. And thank god they're trying to go back to a formula that works...I mean, side-scrolling IS Sonic, and great it's a DLC, but 3D? Ohwell, atleast they're trying. All-in-All, I'm excited...

No comments:

Post a Comment