Sunday, April 10, 2011

Matt & Kim Concert


Thursday I got to see Matt & Kim in concert and I had a blast! It was so energetic. They managed to segue from their hi-energy indie rock straight into Biz Markie's "You got what I need" and Alice Deejay's trance classic "Better off Alone." This was a great second concert to go to. For those who aren't familiar with the Brooklyn duo, I've taken the liberty of enlightening you below. It is physically impossible to be anything but happy when listening to these two. (and yes they consist of primarily just a drumset and a keyboard).

You may have heard "Daylight" from last year's Bacardi spot:


The actual video for "Daylight":


The first song I ever heard by them (and what they opened with) "Yea Yeah":


From their newest album - "Cameras":


No comments:

Post a Comment