Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Throwback Thursday

Well kids, it's that time again. That's right, it's Throwback Thursday. You'll really hate me for today's edition. This Thursday is "The commercials you love to hate." Remember those TERRIBLE commercials that would pop up that drove you insane and almost made you want to turn the tv off, but then you realize how dumb that'd be and that you're only other option was to go outside in the smoldering hot sun? Well, I'm about to make you do the same...go ahead, turn it off...then what? homework? ha!

The very best thing of all!!!! there's a..counter on this ball! try getting this one stuck out of your head:


I swear, if any of you girls owned this, I hold full rights to smack you:


I do not like guys...ghosts my ass, knock it off person to my right:


And I think my professor helped on this campaign, I could me mistaken, my god I hope i'm mistaken:

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha...I completely forgot all about Mall Madness, and I would have liked to keep it that way. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete