Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Remember when? Doug and Hey Arnold!

Next on the list for my favorite Nickelodeon tv shows is the football head himself, Arnold..wait, what's his last name? "Hey Arnold!" is the show that really made me want to live in the city. Also, I'll be out of town Thursday, so today and tomorrow I'm doubling up. Also on this post is Doug Funnie. Not that junk Disney version. Well, I'll have to admit, I was just glad it came back on. I enjoyed One Saturday Morning for what it was worth.

Wait a minute..apparently Hey Arnold!, Doug, AND Rocko's Modern Life came out on dvd last year and I didn't know it!? how is this possible!? I guess they're Amazon exclusives. Time to charge both seasons of Rocko!

Hey Arnold! Intro:

Hey Arnold - TV-Intro - MyVideo

Hally's Comet episode:


Doug Intro Theme:


Bangin' on a Trashcan:


Shooooouuut your lungs out:


Quail Man:

No comments:

Post a Comment